You can fly to Almeria from:
- Brussels Sud – Charleroi: Ryanair flies twice a week from march from march to october.
- Brussels National – Zaventem:
- Ostende: TUI Fly flies tuesdays and saturdays from juny to september 2018.
- Czech republic:
- Prague: Smartwings flies four times weekly from june to september.
- Dublin: Ryanair flies tuesdays and saturdays from march to october.
- Milan: Ryanair flies twice weely from march to october.
- Luxemburg: Luxair flies saturdays from march to october.
- The Netherlands:
- Rotterdam: Transavia flies tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays and saturdays from april to october.
- Barcelona: Vueling flies every day from march to october and mondays, wednesdays, thursdays, fridays and sundays from november to march.
- Madrid: Air Nostrum – Iberia Regional flies four – five times every day.
- Melilla: Air Nostrum – Iberia Regional flies four times every week.
- Palma de Mallorca: Air Nostrum – Iberia Regional flies four times every week until june 2019.
- Seville: Air Nostrum – Iberia Regional flies twice every day except saturdays and one flight sundays.
- United Kingdom:
- Belfast: Jet2 flies tuesdays and saturdays from may to october.
- Bristol: Thomas Cook flies saturdays from may to october.
- East Midlands: Jet2 flies twice weekly from may to october.
- Edimburg: Jet2 flies thursdays from may to october.
- Glasgow: Jet2 flies twice weekly from may to october.
- Leeds: Jet2 flies thursdays and sundays from may to october 2018.
- London Gatwick (Use GatwickConnects to arrive to Almeria):
- London Stansted:
- Jet2 flies thursdays and sundays from may to october.
Charter flights (summer). Look up with your travel agent:
- Belgium: Brussels Zaventem and Ostende.
- Czech Republic: Brno, Ostrava, Prague.
- Denmark: Copenhagen, Vejle (Billund).
- Iceland: Reykjavik.
- Lithuania: Vilna.
- Luxemburg: Luxemburg.
- The Netherlands: Rotterdam.
- Poland: Warsaw.
- Portugal: Porto.
- Slovakia: Bratislava.
- Sweden: Malmö.
- United Kingdom:
- Belfast: Jet2.
- Birmingham: Thomas Cook, Jet2 and Thomson.
- Bristol: Thomas Cook.
- East Midlands: Jet2.
- Edimburg: Jet2.
- Glasgow: Jet2.
- Leeds: Jet2.
- London Gatwick: Thomas Cook and Thomson.
- London Stansted: Jet2 and Thomas Cook.
- Manchester: Jet2, Thomas Cook and Thomson.
- Newcastle: Jet2 and Thomas Cook.
The bus company of Almeria’s city (Surbus) provides a kind of shuttle service (BUS LINE 30 between the Airport and the Train and Bus Station (Estación Intermodal). There you can go by Metropolitan Bus Transport to all the cities and villages of the region (Adra, Almerimar, El Ejido, Roquetas de Mar, Aguadulce, Tabernas, Retamar, El Toyo, Cabo de Gata, San José, Aguamarga, Carboneras, Mojácar, Vera…). Click here to check the website of Metropolitan Bus Transport
Journey time: 25 minutes.
|(+34) 950 222 222
(+34) 950 226 161
(+34) 950 251 111
However, if you want to move around more freely, in the airport you will find several car rental agencies (Europcar, Golden Car, Hertz). This option is chosen by many tourists, because Almeria Province has no real visitor-adapted public transport, except if you travel through the west (Adra, Aguadulce, Almerimar, El Ejido, Roquetas de Mar). Besides, a rental car is the best option if you want to visit places that are far away from each other such as the Tabernas Desert, its cowboy-camps and animal preserves; the «Cabo de Gata Níjar» natural park with all its beaches, getting to know the nightlife in Roquetas, Aguadulce, Almería or Mojácar…
Touristic Information: Unique Almería – Smart Insider Guide to Spain’s best keep Secret