You can fly to Almeria from (last update 08.14.2021):
- Czech republic:
- Prague: Smartwings flies four times weekly from june to september. CANCELLED COVID 2021
- Dublin: Ryanair flies tuesdays and saturdays from march to october.
- Milan: Ryanair flies twice weely from march to october. CANCELLED COVID 2021
- Luxemburg: Luxair flies saturdays from march to october.
- The Netherlands:
- Rotterdam: Transavia flies two-four times a week from april to october.
- Barcelona: Vueling flies three times weekly all year.
- Bilbao: Air Nostrum – Iberia Regional flies three times every week. CANCELLED COVID 2021
- Madrid: Air Nostrum – Iberia Regional flies twice a day all year.
- Melilla: Air Nostrum – Iberia Regional flies four times every week al year.
- Palma de Mallorca:
- Seville: Air Nostrum – Iberia Regional flies twice every day except saturdays and one flight sundays, all year.
- Valencia: Air Nostrum – Iberia Regional flies three times every week. CANCELLED COVID 2021
- United Kingdom:
- Bristol: TUI Airways flies once a week from may to october 2022.
- Leeds: Jet2 flies once a week from may to october 2022.
- London Gatwick (Use GatwickConnects to arrive to Almeria):
- London Stansted:
Charter flights (summer). Look up with your travel agent:
- Belgium: Brussels Zaventem.
- Czech Republic: Prague. CANCELLED COVID 2021
- Denmark: Copenhagen, Vejle (Billund).
- Iceland: Reykjavik. CANCELLED COVID 2021
- Lithuania: Vilna. CANCELLED COVID 2021
- Luxemburg: Luxemburg.
- The Netherlands: Rotterdam.
- Poland: Warsaw, Katowice, Poznan.
- Portugal: Porto. CANCELLED COVID 2021
- Slovakia: Bratislava.
- United Kingdom:
The bus company of Almeria’s city (Surbus) provides a kind of shuttle service (BUS LINE 30 between the Airport and the Train and Bus Station (Estación Intermodal). There you can go by Metropolitan Bus Transport to all the cities and villages of the region (Adra, Almerimar, El Ejido, Roquetas de Mar, Aguadulce, Tabernas, Retamar, El Toyo, Cabo de Gata, San José, Aguamarga, Carboneras, Mojácar, Vera…). Click here to check the website of Metropolitan Bus Transport
Journey time: 25 minutes.
|(+34) 950 222 222
(+34) 950 226 161
(+34) 950 251 111
However, if you want to move around more freely, in the airport you will find several car rental agencies (Europcar, Golden Car, Hertz). This option is chosen by many tourists, because Almeria Province has no real visitor-adapted public transport, except if you travel through the west (Adra, Aguadulce, Almerimar, El Ejido, Roquetas de Mar). Besides, a rental car is the best option if you want to visit places that are far away from each other such as the Tabernas Desert, its cowboy-camps and animal preserves; the «Cabo de Gata Níjar» natural park with all its beaches, getting to know the nightlife in Roquetas, Aguadulce, Almería or Mojácar…